Titsworth Law Offices, P.A.

Representing Injured Residents Of North Carolina

Am I entitled to mileage in a workers' compensation claim?

Mileage Reimbursement in a Workers' Compensation Claim

This is a common benefit that most insurance companies do not share with the injured worker. Mileage will be reimbursed for any trip to an authorized treating physician provided you travel at least 20 miles round trip. The mileage reimbursement per the North Carolina Industrial Commission for 2014 is $0.56. Attached is the Form 25T for documenting your travel. The completed form should be sent to your claims adjuster and reimbursement will be mailed directly to you.

Please remember our firm never charges a fee to discuss the benefits you are entitled to, so please do not hesitate to contact us for a consultation at 888-222-9656, or visit us at www.mynclawyer.com Processing this benefit is part of what our law firm does, though no fees are charged for this service. Many people have a hard time getting the insurance company to promptly pay mileage reimbursement and that is when our firm can assist you. Typically if you are injured and out of work, every dime you can get counts. Call us!

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Tell Us What Happened

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Titsworth Law Offices, P.A.
1135 Kildaire Farm Road
Suite 301
Cary, NC 27511

Toll Free: 888-222-9656
Phone: 919-297-2372
Fax: 919-460-9631
Cary Law Office Map

Review Us