The Law Firm of Ledbetter & Titsworth, P.A.

Representing Injured Residents Of North Carolina

Lawsuit: Couple Died in Hotel from Carbon Monoxide

A lawsuit was filed on Monday over the deaths of a couple by carbon monoxide at a hotel in Boone, North Carolina. The couple died during their stay at the Best Western location nearly two years ago. The man and woman died in their room due to a carbon monoxide leak from the hotel swimming pool's heating system. The lawsuit was filed by the couple's children and names Best Western International, the owners of the Boone hotel, its former manager and others as defendants.

If one of your loved ones has passed away as a result of another person's negligence, and would like to discuss a potential wrongful death claim, please don't hesitate to contact our Cary law firm to speak to one of our attorneys. We are here to help you in anyway we can and answer any questions you may have. Call us at 919-297-2372 or contact us at www.mynclawyer.com.

Ledbetter & Titsworth is proud to help families who have experienced a wrongful death in the NC Triangle including those in Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, NC, and beyond.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information
EMAIL US FOR A RESPONSE

Tell Us What Happened

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information
disclaimer.

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

close

Privacy Policy

The Law Firm of Ledbetter & Titsworth, P.A.
1135 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27511

Toll Free: 888-222-9656
Phone: 919-297-2372
Fax: 919-460-9631
Cary Law Office Map