How To Handle A Workplace Injury
Our team takes the time to know your case on a personal level. We have experience representing manufacturing workers injured due to the following:
- Electrical and plumbing accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Industrial equipment accidents
- Production and assembly line accidents
- Falling debris
- Crane, bulldozer, forklift and other vehicle accidents
- Hazardous material exposure
- Occupational disease
The first thing that you should do if you have been involved in a manufacturing accident is to seek out immediate medical treatment. From there, report your injuries to your employer and then consult a lawyer about how to proceed.
Choose Lawyers With Experience
While everyone injured at work can seek workers’ comp benefits, the process is not always straightforward and claims can be denied. We have the experience to vouch for your rights to full compensation, as well as appeal any denied claims.