Choose A Team Dedicated To Your Personal Injury Needs

Kimberley Miller and Daniel B. Titsworth Image
  1. Home
  2.  → 
  3. wrongful death
  4.  → Lawsuit: Couple Died in Hotel from Carbon Monoxide

Lawsuit: Couple Died in Hotel from Carbon Monoxide

| Feb 12, 2015 | wrongful death

A lawsuit was filed on Monday over the deaths of a couple by carbon monoxide at a hotel in Boone, North Carolina. The couple died during their stay at the Best Western location nearly two years ago. The man and woman died in their room due to a carbon monoxide leak from the hotel swimming pool’s heating system. The lawsuit was filed by the couple’s children and names Best Western International, the owners of the Boone hotel, its former manager and others as defendants.

If one of your loved ones has passed away as a result of another person’s negligence, and would like to discuss a potential wrongful death claim, please don’t hesitate to contact our Cary law firm to speak to one of our attorneys. We are here to help you in anyway we can and answer any questions you may have. Call us at 919-297-2372 or contact us at www.mynclawyer.com.

Ledbetter & Titsworth is proud to help families who have experienced a wrongful death in the NC Triangle including those in Cary, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs, Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill, NC, and beyond.